AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Naomi's Ceramic Hanukka Lamps

Naomi Yahel is a friend of mine. we share a wall in the Artist's workshop area. In her studio, Naomi is a creative ceramicist and potter of  beautiful and outstanding ceramic items.
In the mornings I drop in to say hello. I am always searching for new items she may have created the day before.
All her pottery is handcrafted with love. I believe you will agree with me when you view these photos. Every year, around Hanukka, she creates new Hanukka lamp designs.I bought one last year, and yesterday, bought another one,  I collect them and they decorate my home all year round.


Naomi Yahel's Hanukka Lamp Blue version Added to my collection Yesterday



Naomi Yahel's  Hanukka Lamp added to my collection last year


Namoi's work table with soup bowls and Hanukka lamp

The lamps are very special .  They warm my heart whenever I look at them.
As tonight is the first day of Hanukka, I cannot wait for evening to come when I will set the candles in and light up all of them!
Thank you for watching!


My handcrafted artisan jewelry:
http://etsy.com/shop/riorita

My Besteam promotion blog:
http://rioritabesteam.blogspot.com/







7 comments:

pasqueflower said...

Beautiful work! I especially love the blue one.

Mazel Tov

Lonesome Road Studio said...

These are absolutely gorgeous - so unique!

dimana said...

Unique and beautiful pottery!
As your jewelry, Riorita :)

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

they are beautiful! Happy Hanukka dear friend.
Debbi
- ourhometoyours

Almost Precious said...

Lovely ceramic work, the Hanukka Lamps are beautifully made and decorated. I can see why you would have more than one, they are indeed pretty enough to begin collecting them.

Wishing you a Happy Hanukka and a wonderful holiday season.

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Stunning work!

riorita said...

Thank you so much everyone!