AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Golden Dome Necklace

I have first handcrafted these gold dome earrings some time ago. I began by making them in sterling silver. Then I thought  they would look good in gold too, so I have offered an alternative to the silver earrings in gold
Silver Dome earrings


Gold dome earrings



Later I handcrafted a sterling silver necklace with one dome as a pendant hanging on a delicate silver chain:
Sterling dome necklace
Yesterday  I added a new listing to my Etsy shp with a necklace which is another addition to this collection of granulated domes:


I
  
Gold dome necklace
I handcrafted this necklace by putting together nine granulated domes and then adding a double chain on each side of   the domes. Then I goldplated them in 24k gold. The necklace is worn close to the neck, as it is  18" long. I believe it is a great enhancer to any outfit!

11 comments:

Duni said...

Stunning pieces! They look fabulous in gold!

tombelfort said...

All pieces are very attractive and unique also.I impress to see that type of jewelry Handmade jewelry

Unknown said...

Really nice designs.
Online Silver Jewelry

Trina Prenzi said...

Such unique pieces, I especially like the sterling dome necklace. (And you photographed it beautifully.)

Orangies Attic said...

Love love love!!!!!! Orangies Attic

Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Beautiful. I like silver but prefer gold.

Memories for Life said...

I love the silver pendant style! And you're right...these would go with everything!

Little Miss Book said...

i love earrings...

riorita said...

Thank you very much for liking my necklace! You are all beautiful!!

cabin + cub said...

Very pretty!

weird amiga said...

So very striking!